Our Statement of Faith
There is one God (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 16:17)
Jesus Christ is the son of God (Matt. 1:18-23)
Jesus is the way (John 14:6)
The Bible is God’s word (2Tim. 3:16)
All need to be saved (Rom. 3:23)
Jesus Christ rose from the dead (1cor. 15:4)
The dead shall rise again (1Thess. 4:16-17)
Jesus Christ is coming again (Acts 1:11)
Water baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Matt. 28:19,26:26-29)
Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Mk 16:17-18, Acts 1:8)
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
- Biblical Teaching – We are committed to declaring the whole counsel of God. We teach and study from Genesis to Revelation. (2Tim. 3:16-17).
- Prayer – We encourage scripture based prayers which aids us to pray the very will if God as against emotionally, and environmentally motivated prayers. (Matt. 7:7-11).
- Church Model – We are fashioned after the early Christian church as seen in the book of the Acts of the Apostle, etc. We are led and empowered by the Holy Spirit. In line with Acts 2:42, we continue steadfastly in the apostle’s teachings and fellowship, and in breaking of bread and prayers.
- Real Worships (Rom. 12:1-2) – We are flexible but yielding to the flow of the Holy Spirit in our worship, with great place for music.
- Family (2Tim. 1:5) – We believe that a healthy family in a healthy church,; and healthy church is a healthy society.
- Lost People: (Luke 19:10) – We believe Jesus came to seek and save the lost souls, therefore we emphasis evangelism.
- Mobilized Congregation (Eph 4:11-16, 1chr. 12:32) – In Destiny Sanctuary every member is a minister. We discover, develop & deploy such gift accordingly.
- Ministry Excellence (col. 3:23-25, Dan. 1:8, 5:14-16, 6:3-4); We believe that anything we are committed to do must be excellently done knowing that God deserves the best.
- Righteousness (Job 2:3-9) – We believe being in right standing with God is irreversible no matter the situation.
- Accountability (Matt. 25:14-234) – We believe that we will give account of our stewardship here on earth and in the life after.
- Love (Luke 10:30-37) – We believe true love of God is summarized in our fellowship and love for one another in caring and bearing one another’s burden.
- Grace – Orientation (Rom. 6:14-15) – We believe that without the grace of God, we can do nothing, not even the opportunity to be saved, we daily live expecting more and more of His grace and love.
- The Rapture of the Church – We believe that Jesus Christ will return for His church and the period of tribulation will begin, there after the second coming of Jesus, and the Millennium period to follow.